The liturgical calendar offers many opportunities for special worship services
- Christmas Eve at 4 p.m. – early especially for senior citizens and families with young children. Carol singing. Children’s pageant.
- Christmas Eve at 8 p.m. – traditional candlelight service will full choir, beloved readings from Scripture
- Ash Wednesday at 7 p.m. – a service of penitence at the beginning of Lent, including the imposition of ashes. Held with our sister congregation at Pottersville Reformed Church.
- Maundy Thursday at 7 p.m. – gathered at tables, we remember the last supper Jesus shared with his disciples on the night before he was crucified. Another service for the congregations of both Peapack and Pottersville Reformed.
- Easter at 6 a.m. – sunrise service on a nearby hilltop, shared also with our sister congregation.
- Easter at 10 a.m. – glorious traditional service with trumpets and full choir
- Youth Sunday, in late spring –regular worship led from start to finish by our young people.